Our program has the consistent philosophy about teaching and learning that focuses on the development of the whole child to develop international-mindedness throughout daily activities from age of 1 to 12 years old.
We use our own “School-Based Curriculum” that is an integrated curriculum from International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (IB-PYP), YPMH Islamic Scope and Sequence, Montessori approach, STEM Robotic, and of course, Indonesia Diknas Curriculum in preparing the children to become productive global citizens with 21st Century Skills who live based on Al Qur’an and Al Hadiths as their way of life.
Through daily activities and proven curriculum, children will be driven to grow as international minded people who have these profiles as follows:
- Inquirers - They nurture their curiosity, developing skills for inquiry and research. They know how to learn independently and with others. They learn with enthusiasm and sustain their love of learning throughout life.
- Knowledgeable - They develop and use conceptual understanding, exploring knowledge across a range of disciplines. They engage with issues and ideas that have local and global significance.
- Thinkers - They use critical and creative thinking skills to analyze and take responsible action to complex problem. They exercise initiative in making reasoned, ethical decisions.
- Communicators - They express themselves confidently and creatively in more than one language and in many ways. They collaborate effectively, listening carefully to the perspectives of other individuals and groups.
- Principled - They act with integrity and honesty, with strong sense of fairness and justice, and with respect for the dignity and rights of people everywhere. They take responsibility for their actions and their consequences. They know how to become a global citizenship while still keep AL Qur’an and Al Hadiths as their way of life as Moslems.
- Open-Minded - They critically appreciate their own cultures and personal histories, as well as the values and traditions of others, they seek and evaluate a range of points of view, and they are willing to grow from the experience.
- Caring - They show empathy, compassion and respect. They have a commitment to service, and act to make a positive difference in the lives of others and in the world around us.
- Risk-takers - They approach uncertainty with forethought and determination; they work independently and cooperatively to explore new ideas and innovative strategies. They are resourceful and resilient in the face of challenges and change.
- Balanced - They understand the importance of balancing different aspects of their lives – intellectual, physical, and emotional – to achieve well-being for themselves and others. They recognize their independence with other people and with the world in which they live.
- Reflective - They thoughtfully consider the world and their own ideas and experience. They work to understand their strengths and weaknesses in order to support their learning and personal development.